8.09.2009

What I did with my Saturday

Click here to view this photo book larger

Well, after the farmer's market and a few errands in town. Took me about 7 hours to put it all together. It's a birthday present for D-nephew Lee. These are all pictures that he took on our trip. I think he's really got an eye for photography. However, I did notice that he deletes anything but perfect photos. Makes the decision right there in the field. Me, on the other hand, I come home and see if I can't fix some of those pics.

Since the book is for him, I sprinkled in some pictures I took of him in the field. I hope he likes it. He'll be 22 this year.

I made one of these books of D-fav Nevada just after she died. I really like these little books. I like them even better when I have a half-off coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please. Feel free to tell my why you think this is my most brilliant post ever.